The Orsett Show 7th September 2019
Due to unforeseen circumstances please could anyone requiring Vice President’s tickets contact Tim Asplin, Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing Vice President’s privileges you will become entitled to the following:
- Access to the Vice Presidents’ Enclosure
- Licensed Bar
- Catering facilities including :-
- Free Morning Coffee – served from 10.00 a.m.
- Lunch – served from 12 noon.
- Free Afternoon tea – served from 3.00 p.m.
- Ringside seating For the Grand Ring and the Main Horse Ring
- Vice Presidents’ Car Park on grass within a short distance of the Vice Presidents’ Enclosure
The rules and rates for annual subscriptions are as follows:-
You may purchase Vice President’s Privileges (giving you two badges for the current year), additional Guest badges and Junior Vice President’s badges.
*If you wish to become a member of the Orsett Horticultural and Agricultural Society, Voting Membership is available to those who buy either Vice-President’s Privileges or an Ordinary Adult Pass at the same time. The payment of the £1 membership Fee is an acknowledgement that you are bound by the Memorandum and Articles of Association and the rules and by-laws and regulations of the Society for the time being.